eForms - The one application for all your business processes.
eForms is a powerful suite of portal and mobile applications for business. With eForms, companies can create a single app environment for all their corporate processing. Forms and apps can be created for accounting, project management, operations, payroll, human resources, and other corporate services. And best of all, eForms runs as a stand alone product and integrates seamlessly with Sage 300 CRE. Watch the video now
With the eForms Mobile App, you can digitize your existing paper forms. Further, you can instantly deploy to iOS and Android platforms, and integrate to your existing accounting, project management, and content management systems. eForms also allows you access to our innovative Portal Platform - portals can be created for customers, employees, and subcontractors. Forms, workflows, documents, and reports are all available via the portal, with options for self-registration, file sharing, and self-service functions.
In addition, Core Associates offers additional productivity apps - special apps that automate specific processes. For example, a credit card app is available to support recording of credit card charges and their reconciliation to monthly statements. Other apps that are available or in development include
Equipment Management, Payroll Time, and Subcontractor Processing. We also offer custom application development to address unique client requirements. Our Professional Service Division can provide a quote for creating custom forms and apps.
- Forms Wizard: The Forms Wizard is an easy, five-step process. Companies have the ability to recreate existing business forms in a mobile or web environment. By creating question-and-answer form types, companies are able to control the information gathered using the eForms mobile app and portal. For quick deployment, use one of the 25 most frequently employed pre-designed forms. Forms integrate with TimberScan, and flow seamlessly into Sage 300 CRE.
- Reporting: eForms Reporting offers dynamic visibility of form data. Form questions can be used as column headings in the eForms Reporting feature. The user can run reports on select forms, specify column layouts, filter and sort data, and save searches for easy access from the dashboard. The Reporting feature updates and changes in real time as forms are edited, approved, and submitted.
- Document Folders: Mobile Content Management offers a user-friendly folder structure to store and manage forms, as well as any other corporate files. Forms can be configured to auto-file using form data to populate the folder name and document description. Corporate folder structures can also be built to house corporate files. Simply upload files from existing network locations, or ‘drag and drop’ the document into eForms mobile folders.
- Automatic Routing: Workflow offers companies the ability to route live forms to both internal and external users. A form can be routed on-the-fly by selecting specific users for route, or by predefined routing groups or business processes. When eForms Workflow is enabled, users are notified by customized emails with hyperlinks that bring end users directly into the live form. Workflows and approvals can be built prior to integration with TimberScan, or utilize existing workflows.
- Task Management: From any question on any form, companies can apply a task button to generate action items that track and manage incidents. These tasks can be assigned to both internal and external users. Tasks can be set for open, pending, or closed status, as well as managed by priority status of normal, urgent, and critical.
In summary, key benefits of eForms include: Time and money are saved by digitizing existing paper forms. Information is shared easily with employees, customers, and contractors with our innovative Portal Platform. Seamless integration with Sage300 CRE.