Sage MyAssistant is an easy-to-use software tool that actively monitors your business and notifies you of the details that keep it running smoothly. MyAssistant uses Microsoft Outlook to proactively notify you of issues that need your attention. Based on your business rules, your customers sensitivities and your vendors performance, MyAssistant improves your productivity by automatically screening information and notifying you only of those things that are truly important or time sensitive.
We are pleased to announce the availability of the latest Sage MyAssistant software.
New Features include:
- Enhanced performance in Running Tasks and Viewing Notifications.
- From the Notification Viewer, the ability to export Sage Timberline Office data to Excel.
- A new Reminder feature that tells MyAssistant to remind you of a particular Notification in X days.
- A new All Notifications button in the Notification Quickviewer that allows you to see all notifications.
- A new Insert Picture feature that allows you to include your logo and other images in MyAssistant
- A new option to freeze columns to the right or to the left have been added to the Notification Viewer.
- When you run a Task from My Assistant Title, the Notification Viewer opens automatically displaying the
newly generated notificaitons.
View a MyAssistant Overview Demo click here
How MyAssistant Works
Begin by assigning MyAssistant Tasks to perform. With each Task you can specify:
- A scenario or condition for which to be notified. Pick from the more than 200 pre-defined conditions or add
scenarios that address your specific needs
- How often MyAssistant should check for each condition
- What action you want MyAssistant to take when an issue is identified
MyAssistant then filters your daily business activities -- invoices, contracts, leases and project documents -- against the scenarios you've defined and notifies you when issues need to be addressed, communications to be sent and check lists that require follow-up. Once notified, MyAssistant helps you address each issue.
While working with notifications in Microsoft Outlook:
- View one or more Sage Timberline Office inquiries or reports that provide more information pertaining to
the notifications at hand
- Mark items complete
- Or, ask to be notified again at some point in the future if the condition is still present