On-Screen Takeoff (OST) increases accuracy and efficiency, which in turn helps you to win more profitable bids. With OST, estimators can calculate linear, area, and volume measurements and quantify individual condition objects directly on the computer screen. In addition, estimators are able to navigate through drawings, zoom in and out on any area, and print.
By doing away with the manual takeoff process and automating all of your calculations, OST can help drastically reduce missed items and miscalculations. With OST, you will be able to view, measure, and markup plans on the screen. Measuring square footage, perimeters,
View an overview demonstration of On-Screen Takeoff click here
Register for a 15 day trail On-Screen Takeoff click here
Request an On-Screen Takeoff Demonstration click here
Learn more about On-Screen Takeoff for your industry:
General Contracting / Concrete / Interior Walls & Ceilings / Flooring
Painting / Roofing / Landscaping / Firestopping / Electrical / Masonry
- View color-coded drawings to identify conditions and their quantities.
- Takeoff the typical area one time, and by design, extend the quantities to all the appropriate individual areas
with the typical groups feature.
- Complete your takeoff and make area assignments or phase adjustments after you are done without re-taking
off the project.
- Save multiple hours of exhausting plan review with the overlay feature. When comparing two versions of a
drawing, deleted items are in red and added items are in blue.
- Eliminate manually summarizing takeoff. Benefit from conditions itemized by area and totaled automatically,
with filtering capabilities.
- Open details, sections, and elevation with the secondary view, and see a floor plan simultaneously.
- Use the layers feature when completing a takeoff of multiple divisions of work to visibly turn conditions on or
off the plan image while concentrating on certain scopes of work.
- Increase communication efficiency by copying and pasting plans with takeoff, notes, and annotations to submit
as an RFI.
Bid More In Less Time
- Eliminate an entire manual takeoff process. As you highlight marked images, precise quantities are
automatically measured. "If it's colored, it's counted."
- Instantly calculate up to three different quantities per condition, chosen from multiple formulas.
- Streamline project setup by creating typical takeoff conditions called "styles". Combine styles into
sets to quickly drop-in multiple conditions to your bid.
- Create an export link directly with your Microsoft Excel templates through On-Screen Takeoff.
- Allows estimators to view digital plans, .pdf's, and CAD files
- Perform electronic takeoffs directly on a computer
- Quickly and accurately count, measure, and calculate lengths, areas, and volumes
- Integrates with Sage Estimating Standard or Extended using Sage Estimating ePlan Interface