Sage Service Operations
Sage Service Operations enables technicians to complete their work in less time and make fewer trips by providing the real-time information they need in the field on any tablet or mobile device. Sage Service Operations also reduces administrative time by integrating with your Sage 100 Contractor or Sage 300 Construction and Real Estate solution.
WATCH Overview Video: INTRODUCTION TO SAGE SERVICE OPERATIONS
Know where you stand on work orders and schedule changes in the field
With Sage Service Operations, managers and technicians have access to real-time information anytime, anywhere. Increase the efficiency of your service operations with the ability to track critical items in the field including assignments, work orders, preventative maintenance, purchase orders, customer equipment, site history, notes, and time worked.
- Technicians can check their scheduled work orders, see client history, and enter work order details while on site.
- Increase effectiveness of field work by giving technicians instant access to the site information needed to complete work orders faster.
See what’s going on in your service department
Owners, executives, and service managers can use the dashboard to see service activities at a glance. View recent work orders, billing amounts, upcoming and overdue preventative maintenance tasks, and more so you can plan resources effectively.
- Keep key stakeholders in the loop with the ability to see work orders, invoices, and upcoming tasks with the easy-to-use dashboard.
Reduce administrative work and increase accuracy
Relieve your dispatcher, service manager, and accounting staff from hours of manual data entry and ensure accuracy of your work orders.
- Populate work tickets with predefined work descriptions so documentation is professional and detailed for billing and customer review.
- Create a purchase order from the field to order parts and speed up job completion.
- Simplify payroll with immediate capture of work order time from the field.
- Enable technicians to take payments and email receipts from the job site.
Provide a superior customer experience
Give your customers their own customized, self-service website to request service, check work status, and more.
- Customers can see up-to-date status on all work orders, invoices, equipment, and more without having to call your office staff.
- Simplify service operations and reduce the time to invoice by tracking time, materials, billing amounts, and more from the field quickly and accurately.
- Improve communication between office staff and field technicians by capturing details like time, materials used, notes, and work order status in real time.
- Better manage potential new business with the ability to create, track, and follow up on quotes while on site with the customer.
- Enhance customer service by giving your clients the ability to take control of their account information and submit service requests anytime, anywhere.
- Reduce paperwork and administrative overhead by eliminating duplicate data entry or errors caused by misreading technician notes.